Friday 10 June 2011

Worst Laundry Service in Wales

As the owner of a small 10 bedroom hotel we decided it would be cost effective to use a laundry service rather than wash, dry and iron our own bed linen.  Based on the recommendation of a friend we called Monarch Laundry Services in Prestatyn.  On a Friday we called to setup the service and purchase additional stock to cover the rooms in between pickups.  I was assured the purchase linen would arrive Monday or Tuesday.  By Thursday 5:00pm no new linen or washed linen had arrived.  I had three rooms out of service and more to follow should nothing arrive.  When I called to inquire as to our linens whereabouts they said the driver had a late start and that the linen supply company may take a week to send the new linen.  When I suggested they hire me linen so I can stay in business the owner hung up on me.

A service I find truly shocking.  I'm sorry for anyone who has the misfortune to be involved with such a poor organization.

signed,
disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment